Welcome to the “Month of Love & Happiness”. Even though we do not need a special day to express our love to those we care for, in this busy day and age its helpful to have a dedicated day to make us pause, think, and reset priorities.
I Love my Mom I Love my Kids I Love my Family
If Love is on your heart, let those people know. Our time here is a limited commodity, and regrets cause stress. Little things can be the most meaningful and build loving memories.
- Spend those extra few minutes to have breakfast with your kids
- Send a mid-noon message to check on your wife/husband
- Visit your parents on a day they are not expecting you
- Give the gift of time to your loved ones by sharing chores
In fact, a loving relationship with a spouse or good friends is good for your health! Studies have shown that:
- It reduces stress. We all know the many benefits of reducing stress in your life – a boosted immune system, improve mental health, lower blood pressure, and helps beat depression.
- It will help you live longer. Happily married couples and families have practical and financial support, are generally happier and less prone to risky or damaging behavior (like drinking or drugs).
- In general you’ll sleep better and be happier!
Do the things that make you happy, it’s sure to reflect on your face and show your feelings to your loved ones.
This February, show your love – and love being loved – for better health and a better life!