Our Compassion and Commitment to Special Care needs:
When you are recovering from illness, injury or surgery, our highly skilled medical team of caregivers will create a safe, supportive, and professional environment for you in your home. We pledge to maintain the highest quality standards in our delivery of home health care. Our approach to patient care is based on the belief that each patient is a unique individual with unique needs.
Our dedicated staff coordinates care requirements and concerns with your physician, family, caregivers, and community services. We are committed to your full recovery and return to a fulfilling life.
Florida Home Care continually trains its personnel to be client focused and to promote our clients independence in the activities of daily living. Our Specialty Care Training programs are designed to teach caregivers how to meet various illnesses specific needs. They learn to understand various disease states and increase their compassion and service delivery skills.
Our programs include:
- Pediatric Care/Child Care Skills
- Traumatic Brain Injury Care
- CVA Stroke Care
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia Care
- Mental and Behavioral Health Care
- Pneumonia Care
- Diabetes and Care
Our Empowerment Programs engage patients in the effective management of their chronic conditions while promoting independence and an overall healthier lifestyle. We use a multidisciplinary approach to educate our patients and teach self-monitoring. Patients are able to achieve optimal health and sustained success producing less frequent hospitalizations, the ability to remain at home, and an overall improved quality of life.
Florida Home Care’s programs, protocols, and services are delivered by talented, caring, highly trained clinical professionals.
- Skilled Nurses
- Physical Therapists
- Social Workers
- Occupational Therapists
- Home Health Aides
- Speech-Language Pathologists
Personalized patient home care includes:
- Post-operative care and instructions
- Chronic and disease management
- Wound care
- Injections and instruction
- Diabetic care and instruction
- Medication management
Florida Home Care provides solutions and assistance in address these symptoms and concerns:
- Falls or unsteady gait
- Depression, anxiety, or lack of interest in activities
- Persistent pain
- Durable medical equipment (DME) needed or recently ordered
- Oxygen added to treatment program
- Questionable compliance or complications with treatment program
- New medication or changes ordered
- Transportation needed, or other community resources
- Poorly controlled disease symptoms
- Reported or suspected difficulty caring for self or spouse
- Short- or long-term memory loss
- Concerns about affording medications / treatments
- Recent, frequent, or current hospitalization