Our senior executives will help you define the optional structure to meet your strategic, operational, financial and technology goals.
Our Respiratory Care staff will work with the patient and physician to determine the best system for the patient’s lifestyle, and provide education and support.
Manage your respiratory conditions where it’s most comfortable and convenient — at home.
We are committed to
- Help healthcare facilities to provide the most effective patient care with proper planning and coordination of specific services with hospitals and clinics.
- Oversee and supervise overall progress of patient care in conjunction with physicians, information technology companies, and insurance providers.
- Creates, develops, and guides implementation of policies and procedures to facilitate approval for accreditation with joint commission JCAHO and community health accreditation programs CHAP, assisting companies to achieve and maintain the highest standards of certification excellence.
- Florida Home Care provides smarter solutions and better outcomes for the home health care industry. Integrating informed leadership and professional guidance, our expert consulting services support a positive approach to insure quality of care in all range of our services.
- Organizational Design and Development through assessment, planning of intervention, implementation, analyzing of the results along with satisfactory feedback.